Urgent Public Meeting – Tatura Hall – 7PM 30/11/22
Saturday 1st October 2022 – Albury / Wodonga
Our next event will be in Albury / Wodonga, on Saturday 1st October.
- 9:30am – Arrive at Lincoln Causeway
- 10:30am – Depart Lincoln Causeway
- 10:40-11am – Bunnings Albury – park on Riverina Hwy, NOT in Bunnings carpark.
- 12pm – Lunch at Australia Park, Wodonga Place.
- 1:30pm – Depart Australia Park, Drive around Wodonga in afternoon.
- 3 pm – Meet at Lincoln Causeway.
Saturday 24th September 2022 – Colac
Saturday, 24th September, Billboard Battalion is coming to Colac.
- 10:30am – Arrive at Memorial Square, Murray St, Colac.
- Combination of a short convoy down the highway, and static/handheld billboards in the park.
- Lunch will be available to purchase at the Commercial Hotel, Colac
- Sketa’s Bar, Murray St, Colac, will be open from 8PM till 12. BYO food, and there is plenty of nearby food choices.
- Accommodation may be available, please contact us if you are interested.
Guest Speaker – Tami Jane – Mission2Melbourne.
Feel free to make your own Billboards with messages about food security and the threat to farmers.
We invite everyone to join us.
Saturday 3rd September 2022 – Ballarat
This Saturday, 3rd September, Billboard Battalion is coming to Ballarat.
More details will be provided shortly.
Saturday 20th August 2022 – Bendigo
Save the Date!!!
Billboard Battalion is coming to Bendigo on Saturday 20th August after highly successful convoys in Echuca and Shepparton.
We will be utilising a mixture of mobile signage on vehicles, static signage and portable handheld signs.
Please see our list of approved sign messages on our website: https://billboardbattalion.com/approved-signage/
More details will be on our website and Facebook page by Tuesday 16th August.
We hope to see you there.
Saturday 6th August 2022 – Shepparton
Please note the updated location for Convoy Start / Staging Area – Convoy will start at Cussen Park, 129 Ross St, Tatura Vic at 9:30am.
BILLBOARD BATTALION MISSION TO SHEPPARTON – EXPOSING MEDIA AND MEDICAL LIES!!
Following on from a very successful first run in Echuca last Saturday, The Billboard Battalion will do it’s 2nd Convoy/Rally into Mooroopna and Shepparton this coming Saturday 6/8/2022.
We will begin from a staging area at Cussen Park, 129 Ross Street, Tatura at 9.30am.
We will then travel in convoy into Mooroopna and Shepparton, breaking into groups of 3 at the first set of traffic lights at Mooroopna for freestyle travel around the Shepparton city area.
We will have 2 group stops during the day – one at 12.30pm in the car park at the Shepparton Market Place, 110 Benalla Road, Shepparton. This will be a BYO lunch and briefing. Lunch can also be purchased at the Market Place Food Court.
After lunch we will move off for more activities around Shepparton with a final rendezvous in Melbourne Road (both sides) beside the Lake for a final debriefing.
** Please see the Billboard Battalion website for APPROVED signage! https://billboardbattalion.com/approved-signage/
For Enquiries please ring Wade Northausen on 0491 861 117
Note: Bendigonians who would like to convoy to Tatura/Shepparton – please meet at the Huntly Bakery (George’s Bakehouse) at 8 am on Saturday.